Requisition ID: 219484
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
What We Do:
Fieldglass, an SAP company, provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 300 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was "born cloud". As one of the forerunners of today's highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
* We are the VMS market leader in global spend.
* We work with the world's leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
* We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, great healthcare coverage and more!
SAP Fieldglass is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to assist in the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with all members of the organization to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Senior Product Analyst position also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
* Work with members of Product Management, Development and Quality Assurance to prioritize and design solutions
* Work with stakeholders to gain clarity on requests
* Assist with creation of design materials to aid in coding and testing
* Work closely with development and QA to ensure solution accurately reflect the design requirements
* Review solution requests, determine design and scope, and prioritize into a release
* Oversee team meetings, taking notes and managing task lists
* Be an active member of a "triage team" to research complex issues to ensure a solution for coding is well-vetted
* Assist the User Assistance Team with release documentation, as needed
* Support the Product Management team
* Other duties as assigned
We're Looking For:
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field
* Knowledgeable on the SAP Fieldglass product
* Proven ability to work with a cross-disciplinary team
* Proven ability to extract information from subject matter experts
* Continuous learning mindset - always looking for ways to learn and grow
* Self-motivation and ability to achieve high quality / high throughput without micromanagement
* Proven ability to distinguish between and adapt to different types of user populations
* Proven ability handle and embrace rapid and sometimes massive change
* Willingness and capability of giving feedback to improve the product and processes
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.