Requisition ID: 218561
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Job Description: Application Specialist
What We Do:
SAP Fieldglass provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 300 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was "born cloud". As one of the forerunners of today's highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
* We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in March 2014 were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
* Not only an industry leader but a thought leader - Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our 'From the Field' blog, FUSE User Exchange and social media accounts.
* We work with the world's leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
* We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more!
Application Support, Application Specialist:
We are looking for recent college graduates to join our Application Support team here at SAP Fieldglass. Our Chicago-based Application Support Team provides front-line support for all users of the Fieldglass application worldwide. The Application Support Specialist will be expected to provide service and support to both external and internal users. Responsibilities include:
* Properly manage phone and email queues in accordance to customer agreements
* Collect, analyze and work to provide solutions for clients
* Actively keep up to date on the Fieldglass application's functionality
* Strive to become an expert in the Fieldglass application
We're Looking For:
* Candidates that have a recent Bachelor's Degree and a passion for technology
* A strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and a Fieldglass attitude
* Someone who has strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving, and ability to effectively communicate (written & verbal) and know how to have fun!
* Foreign language a plus (Dutch, Spanish, German, French Chinese, Japanese, Swedish and Portuguese)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.