Partners Data Systems
Federal-Mogul has recently been acquired by Tenneco. The strategic combination of Tenneco's Ride Performance business with Federal-Mogul's Motorparts business will establish a global aftermarket leader with an impressive portfolio of some of the strongest brands in the aftermarket including Monroe®, Walker®, Wagner®, Champion®, Fel-Pro® and MOOG®. The company's broader aftermarket product coverage, stronger distribution channels, and enhanced channel development will strengthen its position in established and high growth markets (China and India), and drive success through new mobility models and capturing evolving e-commerce opportunities.
We are looking for a SAP/FICO Analyst. The SAP/FICO expert of the SAP Competency Center ensures all FICO related processes managed through the SAP ERP applications are running smoothly around the globe and across all systems. The role will be responsible for the delivery, support, improvement of processes and functionalities within an automotive manufacturing & distribution organization, utilizing latest technology and SAP system solutions.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
* Work as part of the SAP FICO Projects Team, accountable for project delivery in areas of AR, AP, GL, AA, CO-PC, CO-CCA. Identify root cause for recurring issues, make/implement proposals for their elimination.
* Assist or take responsibility for estimating and conducting development work end to end (requirement analysis, estimates, functional spec, testing, etc.).
* Coordination and management of external consultants.
* Ensure system changes conform to the Global Template.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related program.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 5-10 years Knowledge and Experience in the SAP FICO Module. This experience should include 5+ years of SAP FI and CO configuration experience.
* Customizing and support finance processes such as GL/ new GL, Fixed Assets, Invoice Processing, Tax posting and reporting, Electronic Bank Integration, Cost of Goods Sold accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Intercompany processes, US GAAP rules vs European GAAP and other Asia Pac GAAP Rules.
* Experience with substitutions and validations.
* Experience in supporting discrete and repetitive manufacturing environments and/or in a distribution environment.
* Experience with product cost controlling in a manufacturing environment, profit center accounting, asset accounting, profitability analysis (CO-PA).
* Required SAP CO configuration and production support experience: Product Cost Controlling - legal costs and group costs and Cost Object Controlling (including Results Analysis and Settlement).
* Intercompany trading scenarios (STO, direct shipment, 3rd party, etc.).
* FICO month end SAP closing activities.
* Understanding of CO-PA (Account Based/ Cost Based) procedures and Profit Center/ Cost Center Accounting and reporting requirements.
* Experienced with SAP FICO implementations including process analysis, configuration, specification for developments, testing, documentation, training organization & delivery, end-user support.
* Knowledge of the key integration points with other SAP modules.
* Implementation and support experience in a Global environment.
* Experience with SAP IDoc Knowledge preferred.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.