Requisition ID: 219876
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
* SAP is currently not offering international relocation benefits or visa sponsorship for this role *
* 100% travel Monday-Friday within the US*
* U.S. (virtual) with travel as needed to clients' site
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Applications Solution Architect Consultant facilitates the functional implementation and support of SAP products to enhance the clients' business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This area focuses on functional consulting in multiple core areas of expertise with an emphasis on promoting/deploying implementation best practices on assigned projects.
Business process Solution Architects are resources to other consultants who have an ability to lead teams, execute across application areas and deliver utilization rates above expectations. They will also:
* Demonstrate extensive functional experience through the facilitation, implementation and support of SAP products
* Design detailed end-to-end industry-specific / corporate customer to-be processes
* Identify the appropriate end-to-end solution portfolio options and recommendations
* Identify solution gaps and develop gap closure options
* Largely independently execute assignments and deliverables
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams and manage project work streams
* Ability to coach other consultants
* Easily work in a team environment
* Strong teambuilding skills
* Strong communication skills
* 12+ years' professional experience with Retail & Fashion SAP solutions in more than one of the following: (AFS, FMS, IS-Retail, S/4 Fashion, S/4 Retail)
* Experienced with S/4 HANA and/or S/4 HANA Merchandising is a plus
* Experience with cloud solutions
* Innovative and able to quickly adopt new skills and solutions
* Industry expertise in apparel & footwear/fashion and retail
* Significant expertise in more than one domain area
* Strong presentations skills
* Experience leading workshops and requirement gathering sessions
* Excellent documentation skills
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor, Masters or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience
* Solution Certification desired
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.