Requisition ID: 214269
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Hiring Manager: Igor Korman
Recruiter Name: Meghan Butterfield
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry-leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but we'll never accept business as usual if there's an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at: concur.com/careers
The Client Support Analyst II (Systems Admin) role is a client-facing resource for small to mid-size accounts delivering assistance with service features, report inquiries, payment inquiries along with navigational support to end users. The role encompasses ongoing support/guidance, business strategy and advice. As a customer advocate, the Client Support Analyst II (Systems Admin) is one of the client's primary points of contact responsible for orchestrating activities within Concur to deliver a superior client experience. This role focuses on ongoing relationship-building and proactive account management activities, promoting overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention and up-selling. The role Systems Admin diverse, high profile and/or key account.
* SAP Concur System Administration Specialist are CRITICAL to this role:
* Receive client inquiries via all access channels (Salesforce, Email, Phone, In-Person) regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
* Develop a trusted relationship while understanding and responding to customer needs.
* When appropriate provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution to their service issue.
* Engage cross-functional resources both internally and with customer organizations to solve problems.
* Effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities.
* Providing high quality of work and identify opportunities for continual improvement.
* Communicate effectively with customers both verbally and in writing.
* Seek out and embrace feedback, take on tough assignments to improve skills, keep knowledge and skills up-to-date and turn mistakes into learning opportunities.
* Understand and explain features and benefits of the product line as it relates to customer needs.
* Meet or exceed customer expectations by anticipating and resolving their issues.
* Routinely update the client, following SLA guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status
* Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues, collaborating with other departments as needed.
* Document interactions and issues in Salesforce.
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
* Be able to work in a team environment with flexible schedule.
* Be able to work a minimum 8 hours based on business need.
* MUST be a team player, including work any shift during business hours.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (Bachelor's degree preferred)
* Minimum two or more years' experience in client service capacity with high level of interaction with internal/external clients and partners.
* Minimum two or more years' of troubleshooting software/hardware issues
* Minimum two or more years' in Technical Support role interfacing with customers
* One or more years' of experience using/support agency automation software
* Software industry experience preferred.
* Ability to pass a background check is a must.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
* Experience with Travel industry or account payable systems a plus.
* Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, including persuasion and documentation skills.
* Ability to communicate with customers effectively and politely.
* Ability to plan and to prioritize
* Familiar with Windows OS, basic security and its built-in applications.
* One or more years of experience working in enterprise PC/Mac LAN/VPN environments.
* Experience in utilizing a CRM system to track and resolve issues.
Major Job activities - physical requirements:
* Use of computer and keyboard for extended periods of time on most or all workdays
* Use of telephone - throughout the workday as needed to conduct business
* Working under time pressure
* Working rapidly for long periods
* Communicating and interacting with others
* Ability to commute within Washington Metropolitan Area
Major Job activities - mental requirements:
* Multiple concurrent tasks
* Ability to perform under stress
* Reading and comprehension
* Problem solving
* Customer contact
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.