Requisition ID: 217534
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Hiring Manager: Kristin MacDonald
Recruiter Name: Jane Rose
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Position is NOT virtual* Applicants to be based out of the SAP Concur office located in Vienna, Virginia
SAP Concur Support Engineers are responsible for supporting customers experiencing issues with the SAP Concur Travel and Expense products. Support Engineers use a combination of knowledge-centered service (KCS), technical and product expertise, and collaboration with internal teams to help customers resolve their issues.
* Speak with customers and complete casework and/or provide chat/phone support to help resolve customer issues to a satisfactory standard for assigned product areas according to defined processes. If no processes yet defined, consult with peers, leads, or direct Manager to resolve.
* Take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, and then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
* Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of all steps and activities.
* Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) while providing high-quality service.
* Represent the company in a positive manner with timely updates and knowledgeable answers.
* Improve existing articles or create new articles for the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) knowledge base.
* Mentor or train members of the team as assigned in both soft and hard skills important to their continued success within SAP Concur.
* Drive implementation of minor projects or initiatives as requested by Product Lead or people manager.
* Continuously learn and expand your knowledge of the platform.
Critical Performance Competencies
* Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication
* Change agility / openness to change
* Customer centric
* Results oriented
* EmpatheticInnovative thinking
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work in a diverse cultural environment
Qualifications, Experience and Education
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Four or more years in help desk, or general customer/client service.
* Two or more years software troubleshooting experience.
* Two or more years of experience writing and using knowledgebase articles.
* Two or more years cloud-based application support.
* Knowledge of CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), Performance Logging, Global Distribution Systems (GDS), SQL, Concur Travel & Expense a plus.
What does success look like in this role?
Customer Focus: Motivated to provide excellent customer service using the resources and processes made available (without making promises or setting false expectations). Thinks about the impact of processes or changes to the customer; tailors' tone and approach to meet the needs of the customer in the moment. Communicates transparently about the good, the bad, and the ugly, and in a solution-oriented manner. The customer, and the impact of an issue upon the customer, is always at the forefront of decision making and communication. Demonstrates a passion for customer service and centricity that others notice and wish to emulate.
Performance: Meets or exceeds established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Demonstrates the sincere desire to learn and improve. When receiving difficult feedback, demonstrates the capacity to hear, consider, and when appropriate, change behavior accordingly. If asked to mentor others, he or she treats this critical task as an opportunity for both themselves and the mentee to gain valuable insight and understanding. When unsure how best to mentor, will seek expertise or advice from more senior team members or additional training. Sees own actions and behaviors as an example that more junior individual contributor will imitate and takes accountability for the example that he or she sets.
Troubleshooting: Resolves issues capably, with occasional requests to more senior individual contributors, mentor(s), or Product Lead for assistance. Understands how to navigate and use the CRM for casework. Demonstrates efficiency in resolving issues, adding few if any unnecessary or redundant steps. Willing and able to call customers when doing so will save time or customer effort or will lead to increased likelihood of a first contact resolution. Shares learned efficiencies with others. Raises opportunities to improve the issue resolution experience for employees and customers to the notice of his or her Product Lead or direct manager.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.