Requisition ID: 221206
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Hiring Manager: Wen Ting Lin
Recruiter Name: Raluca Savescu
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Be a core part of the SAP Concur's End to End Service Team and help deliver a service that will make life easier for business travelers. Influence the experience of 25 million customers by providing a high class, highly scalable and reliable service that these customers love to use.
SAP Concur is looking for a Software Design Engineer II (SDE II) for our growing E2E Service team based in Bellevue, WA. As a Software Design Engineer, you will be at the heart of SAP Concur's engineering process building software that empowers the engineering teams to develop and deliver high quality services to our customers quickly.
A successful candidate will bring a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges, will partner with engineering teams and developing scalable tools and infrastructure, including reliable automation scripts that help engineers develop, test, debug and release software quickly.
As a member of E2E Services team, you will be the champion for code health, testability, maintainability and best practices for development and testing.
In this role, you will need to
* Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation of test automation scripts.
* Design and build advanced automated build, test and release infrastructure
* Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
* Analyze and decompose complex systems and services and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability
* Ensure end-to-end test automation is properly planned and executed basic business scenarios that are critical to clients
* Naturally work cross-group (Developers, Product Managers, DevOps and Scrum Master) to bring teams together and deliver on quality by bringing in your Agile mindset and strong understanding of Agile/DevOps methodologies
* An active advocate for the Quality and the Customer
Required Skills & Experience
* 3+ years in a Development or Test capacity
* 3+ years coding in Java or other OO programming languages especially for test automation
* Experience with both UI and API test automations.
* 1+ years working in CI/CD environment
* Great communication skills.
Prefered Skills & Experience
* Experience with SQL
* You are as comfortable slinging shell scripts as you are publishing code libraries and deploying RESTful APIs.
* Experience using technologies such as any of these (Selenium, AWS, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Spring, Docker, Web Services, JMeter)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.