Requisition ID: 222554
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Project Manager is a team leader who manages Professional and Premium implementations of SAP Concur's Travel and Expense, Invoice Services as well as all add-on products sold by Concur.
This includes managing the project team's resources, client requirements, and scheduling for upcoming projects. The PM also consults with a variety of SAP Concur and client resources to identify solutions for each implementation. The Project Manager is responsible for managing all project deliverables. Complete implementations within aggressive timeframes while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client satisfaction.
* Ability to manage complex, global, multi-phase implementations which may include custom add-on services
* Gather functional and business requirements from customers evaluate their needs and create an implementation solution working together with SAP Concur Functional and Technical resources.
* Perform Project Implementations according to SAP Concur's Project Management Methodology (both Professional and Premium methodologies)
* Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge
* Develop a project schedule (including resources) for each assigned project based on SAP Concur's methodology using Microsoft Project and/or iMeet.
* Manage and monitor projects against the initial project schedules
* Manage the expectations of the client (internal and external) with regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
* Coordinate and schedule activities between various SAP Concur departments to meet the project milestones and timeline
* Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success
* Provide business acumen for external clients and strive to understand the business problem we are solving to best address the challenge and exceed client expectations
* Consistently communicate project status with SAP Concur management and customer by means of status reports and status calls
* Create budget vs. actual analysis reviews and communicate to management and customer
* Adhere to SAP Concur SOP's to transition customers from implementation to Production Support.
* Represent the Department on cross-functional teams
* Provide contributions to SAP Concur's project methodology and document library which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes.
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
* Ability to Travel approx. 10-30% for Professional Plus or Premium implementations
Education, Experience & Training required:
* BS/BA or a combination of experience and education/training equivalent to a four-year college degree
* 4+ Years in consulting field with Project Manager experience
* 2+ Years SAP Concur experience preferred
* 3+ years of experience in a software/services consulting environment
* Be a US Citizen
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Effective communication and presentation skills.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
* Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve complex implementation issues.
* Demonstrated detailed knowledge of software design theory and current practices.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
* Analysis and troubleshooting skills
* System Testing and Product Evaluation Skills
* Creative solution development
* Previous Experience in ERP or HR a plus
* Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
Critical Performance Competencies:
* Communication and Influence
* Business Acumen
* Planning and Organization
* Personal Professional Effectiveness
* Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
* Hires, develops & rewards great people
* Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
* Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
* Displays a relentless commitment to win
* Displays personal & corporate integrity
Type of Equipment Used:
* Telephone/Cell Phone
Physical and Cognitive or Mental Requirements:
Major job activities - physical requirements:
* Sitting - 8+ hours per day / 5 days per week
* Use of keyboard - 8+ hours per day / 5 days per week
* Use of telephone - throughout day as needed to conduct business - 5 days per week
* Working under time pressure - 8+ hours per day / 5 days per week
* Working rapidly for long periods - 8+ hours per day / 5 days per week
* Finger dexterity - 8+ hours per day / 5 days per week
* Good vision - 8+ hours per day / 5 days per week
* Good hearing - 8+ hours per day / 5 days per week
* Speaking - 8+ hours per day / 5 days per week
Major job activities - mental requirements:
* Multiple SAP Concurrent tasks
* Problem solving
* Customer contact
Working environment (where major activities are carried out):
* Indoors in an office or control room -100% of the day
* 40+ hours per week will typically be necessary to accomplish performance objectives and to provide satisfactory job presence and/or responsiveness
* Flexibility as to the specific working hours may be required or available
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :Virtual - USA
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.