Requisition ID: 222552
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4PM
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP Concur Technology Operations is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Learning Experience Team to evolve the vision and strategic direction of SAP Concur's education program and lead the creation and delivery of scalable and effective learning and knowledge enhancement solutions. In this position you will work across departments and functional lines to direct a variety of projects (ranging in size, scope, risk, and complexity) in support of our internal process improvement and organizational efficiency efforts.
In the first 12 months, you will:
* Define a scalable master education strategy and plan in support of top initiatives.
* Work with stakeholders to identify learning needs and evaluate existing materials.
* Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine learning objectives and identify content requirements.
* Establish and implement a metrics set to gauge progress and identify gaps.
* Design, create, and deliver training programs in support of operations improvement initiatives.
* Project manage key learning initiatives across the global organization.
* Promote continuous improvement and the adoption of sustainable habits through instructor led and self-directed training.
* 10+ years general business and 5+ years cross-functional education development experience.
* Proven track record of leading the creation and delivery of engaging educational programs to a diverse global audience composed of multiple organizational units and levels.
* Specialized knowledge of adult education principles, training methods, and techniques.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills and positive attitude.
* Highly developed and well-honed presentation, verbal, and written communications skills.
* Proven ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and sometimes unpredictable work environment, prioritizing accordingly and escalating appropriately.
* Expert ability to manage numerous initiatives across multiple functional areas simultaneously, recognize and manage risks and opportunities, and move quickly between program development and day to day initiative management.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT systems, operations, and processes.
* Understanding of project management methodologies; PMP certification is a plus.
* Experience participating in or leading process improvement initiatives
* Understanding of software lifecycle development disciplines - Project Management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance (Testing), Implementation, Deployment, Configuration & Change Management, DevOps, etc.
* Experience with implementing Agile techniques and processes in diverse cultures and environments as well as the tools supporting Agile methodologies; Agile certifications such as Certified or Professional Scrum Trainer (CST, PST) or Agile Certified Practitioner are a plus
Position Location: This role will work primarily out of the Bellevue, WA office.
You are a creative thinker, able to comprehend the broad view while articulating complex ideas in a concise manner. With a data driven approach and an entrepreneurial spirit, you jump in to solve complex learning challenges and deliver a suite of programs that drive consistency in knowledge across the globe. Are you ready to bring your passion and desire for learning strategy to our technology organization?
About SAP Concur
SAP Concur is the world's leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. With SAP Concur, a top-rated app guides employees through every trip, charges are effortlessly populated into expense reports, and invoice approvals are automated. By integrating near real-time data and using AI to audit 100% of transactions, businesses can see exactly what they're spending without worrying about blind spots in the budget. SAP Concur eliminates yesterday's tedious tasks, makes today's work easier, and helps businesses run at their best every day
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.