Requisition ID: 220883
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Hiring Manager: Matthew Moran
Recruiter Name: Jacqueline Souvercaze
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The TBH FISMA Coordinator role exists to help SAP Concur identify, manage and comply with its legal, contractual and other significant obligations. The TBH FISMA Coordinator manages compliance issues across all business units as well as specialized compliance areas such as government contracts, export controls and information security. S/he ensures that SAP Concur complies with all Federal and State regulations. Establishes and maintains ongoing programs to evaluate the organizations risk management and compliance activities. Advises Management of methods to develop and improve its regulatory performance and internal operating controls. Assists in maintaining ongoing programs to evaluate the organizations risk management and compliance, including the Monitoring and Testing Program and the compliance management system to ensure all levels of risks are identified and addressed.
The TBH FISMA Coordinator reports to the Manager, Concur Government Environment and serves as trusted advisor to senior management.
* Experience with US Government Information System regulations a plus
* Deep expertise in cybersecurity is highly desired
* Have strong critical analytical skills
* Have a positive attitude and a "get-things-done" attitude
* Have a keen attention to detail.
* CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification
* Comprehensive understanding of vulnerability management, United States Government Baseline (USGCB), Defense Information Systems Agency Security Implantation Guides (DISA STIGS), Center for Internet Security (CIS) hardening standards.
* Engage key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders in SAP Concur to ensure audit readiness and completion
* Work with key internal stakeholders to gather corporate audit documentation.
* Plan and execute corporate audits and reviews.
* Develop audit programs, tracking and reporting mechanisms.
* Develop and maintain process for product certifications to be completed by the organization
* Lead or assist with the content development and execution of organization audit reports
* Continuously evaluate audit programs, identify gaps, and implement solutions
* Partner with business units to gather audit supporting data and complete audit requirements completely and on time.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills
* Proven success in working in a large, complex organization, including international, multi-cultural, and virtual cross-functional programs
* Ability to build consensus, create momentum, and work well cross-functionally with other departments and varying levels of management
* Strong stakeholder management skills with a focus on listening to stakeholder and customer needs
* Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong credible relationships
* Performs other duties as requested by Management as requested.
* Quality, Planning, Dependability, Initiative and Results Focus, Regulatory Environment-Financial Services and Risk Management, and Interpersonal Skills.
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Management, related degree or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of relevant/recent experience with audit methodologies.
* 5+ years of relevant/recent technical experience in cybersecurity.
* DoD 8570 IAM Level I Certification
* Should be able to work effectively with others at all levels across the organization.
* Experience using software applications and learning new ones.
* Expert working knowledge compliance risks and Internal Controls.
* Effective communication, presentation and writing proficiencies.
* Problem solving skills as well as flexibility and adaptability are of key importance
* Ability to work independently and proactively with a strong desire to effect change
* Risk Management
* Cloud software experience
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.