Requisition ID: 220266
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Are you ready to play a key role in defining and implementing services and solutions that have impact across our entire company? Do you dream of delivering excellence and driving innovation? If the answer is yes, then the Cloud Services team at SAP Concur is the place for you.
* Solve complex problems and design systems that enable operation of SAP Concur's cloud services and communications with our customers
* Develop across the full-stack of technologies Java/Spring, Python/Flask, Node.js/Express, ReactJS, Docker containers and Kubernetes
* Leverage AWS Cloud technologies as you build and innovate
* Embrace end-to-end ownership and DevOps practices: architect, design, code, test, deploy and monitor your software to provide direct value to our customers
* Cooperate with engineers and product owners in an ever-evolving, Agile environment.
* Be part of a team that owns products, tools and services to help other teams deliver software and improve our relationship with customers
What you bring:
* A solid understanding and experience with software development principles and practices
* Passion for high quality, robust and scalable services
* Ability to think about design problems broadly and deeply
* Curiosity and desire to learn something new.
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
* 2+ years of software development experience with a solid understanding of the full software stack
* Proven experience coding object-oriented and modularized software
* Experience building scalable, reliable and high-performing software systems
* Solid Linux and/or Unix skills
* Experience with RESTful API design and service operation
* Working knowledge of databases (SQL, NoSQL, Document)
* Experience with AWS as well as container technologies/Kubernetes
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
SAP Concur is the world's leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. With SAP Concur, a top-rated app guides employees through every trip, charges are effortlessly populated into expense reports, and invoice approvals are automated. By integrating near real-time data and using AI to audit 100% of transactions, businesses can see exactly what they're spending without worrying about blind spots in the budget. SAP Concur eliminates yesterday's tedious tasks, makes today's work easier, and helps businesses run at their best every day
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.