Requisition ID: 222293
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Hiring Manager: Brady Carlson
Recruiter Name: Heather Horton
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Under moderate supervision, the Client Success Manager is responsible for the on-going satisfaction and partnership of named customers within the assigned client base. This position will serve as the partner and advocate for named accounts to ensure the highest levels of on-going retention and satisfaction, as well as identifying upsell opportunities and opportunities for increased utilization and adoption. In addition, the Client Success Manager will develop qualified references within their client segment. Additionally Client Success Managers will develop and maintain strong relationships, with both internal partners and clients. This position is structured as a phone-based delivery model with a high volume account base. Moderate travel may be required. Client Success Managers report to a Manager or Director level.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships within assigned client segment to ensure maximum satisfaction and retention levels.
* Identify and execute business strategy for assigned client segment. Work cross-functionally to execute on individual client strategies. Identify opportunities for adding greater value.
* Identify opportunities for additional ARR by proactively contacting clients on a weekly basis and developing strong relationships with CDRSE's to strategically manage clients to leverage upsell opportunities.
* Identify and implement specific strategies to increase utilization and adoption for overall client portfolio.
* Develop qualified references by establishing credibility and responsiveness with assigned clients. Ensure clients receive appropriate acknowledgement for providing references.
* Identify, prioritize and resolve client issues/concerns; coordinate with appropriate internal departments to provide response and/or solutions.
* Identify and implement improvements to processes, documents, tools, reports, etc. to benefit team and internal/external clients.
* Participate on cross-functional teams to discuss accounts and look for trends or commonalities. Ensure the best interests of both clients and Concur are being fairly and objectively represented.
* Identify and execute business strategies that contribute to the success of the key metrics of the position - retention, upselling, increased utilization/adoption, contractual compliance and opportunities for expansion.
* Other duties/special projects as assigned.
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training Required:
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in client service capacity with high level of interaction with internal/external clients and partners.
* Software industry experience preferred.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Ability to analyze a situation, define key objectives, and recommend strategies and action plans.
* General understanding of business, financial systems and organizational decision-making.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation skills.
* Demonstrated aptitude to assess and analyze issues/data and develop or implement appropriate plan to resolve.
* Must possess a client-focused attitude with the ability to act as a client advocate when escalating and resolving issues.
* Proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
* Planning and project management capabilities.
* Ability to give presentations to small and large groups of people.
* Advanced Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) skills.
* Knowledge of Oracle Discoverer, Cognos and PeopleSoft/Vantive CRM preferred.
Critical Performance Competencies:
* Business Acumen/Strategic Business Perspective - demonstrates business/marketplace knowledge (policies, practices, trends, etc.)
* Client Value Creation - demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external clients' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client
* Influence - uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to influence internal and external clients, enhancing Concur's financial success
* Interpersonal - builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and clients
* Change Management - initiates, manages or participates in the change process and energizes it on an ongoing basis, taking steps to remove barriers and accelerate its pace
* Energy/Drive - exhibits strong desire to achieve
* Personal/ Professional Effectiveness - demonstrates ability to be self-directed and self-motivated
* Intelligence - acquires understanding and absorbs new information rapidly
* Planning and Organizing - optimizes use of time and resources to achieve desired results
Accountability - holds self and others accountable for results
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Oracle, Database, Technology, Strategy