Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people's intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
SAP COE Lead
Forcepoint seeks understand the world's cyber behaviors to stop the bad and free the good. We are reinventing cybersecurity with a transformative, behavior-centric approach that provides visibility to human interaction with data, understands the intent behind that interaction, and can dynamically adapt security countermeasures in response. By integrating our best-in-class products into the Human Point System, we will enable customers to deploy and operate a modern cybersecurity architecture that meets the challenges of today's digital world.
Our growing Cyber Security Company is hiring for a SAP COE Lead - to support and enhance our SAP S4 Hana platform. This position will be lead the Forcepoint COE team, reporting to VP of Business Transformation Services. The incumbent will lead the enhancement and project work to automate manual effort Finance Business. Typical activity may include working closely with Cross Functional IT Peers and Finance Business Partners in gathering requirements and providing Standard Simple Robust SAP Solutions. The incumbent will also lead or Support efforts towards IT process and administrative improvement opportunities. This position will be based in Austin, Texas.
This role will involve a lot of visibility and a direct impact to the future of a rapidly growing company. Build something from the ground up. Are you ready?
* Serves as a leader over the Forcepoint COE with the responsibility of aligning with the business needs and delivering results.
* Act as an internal consultant and design architect for SAP S4 Hana global solution. Partner with peers in the IT and Finance organization to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP Finance and Controlling modules
* Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support.
* Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards.
* Working knowledge of P2P ensure that all processes are optimized and work effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide effective problem solving, assessing whether standard functionality (interfaces, Idocs & configurations) and identifying reasonable custom solutions where needed
* Analyze business/technical requirements and translate process into practice through the current SAP Finance and Controlling functionality.
* Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions as a replacement of legacy systems and manual effort.
* Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
* After the implementation, lead and support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve and expand FI/CO and P2P processes across the enterprise.
* Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
* Understanding the role and importance of new SAP technologies improving user experience i.e Fiori and SAP Screen Personas
* Experienced in complex implementations that include custom solutions around SAP (user exits, enhancements, customer programs)
* Open to learn and stays up to date on next generation applications in SAP ecosystem
Desired Education, Experience and Skills
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in Information Technology
* Deep understanding of integrating systems via middleware
* Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business Administration or related discipline is required; Master's Degree is preferred
* Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business; works to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs; drives outward results and ensures high-quality standards are met
* Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business; actively listens to peers' input
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; acts decisively and swiftly, identifies problems and drives towards solutions, takes on responsible roles and accountability for outcomes and is comfortable making difficult decisions
* Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; can build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization
* Creates relationships with new acquaintances quickly and confidently; works to build trust and partner with stakeholders; successfully manages both internal and external relationships
* Must be organized, can define tasks, establish priorities, and implement according to plan.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization and a team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers
* Ability to interact with regional teams via oral and written communication
* Excellent presentation skills, and meeting leadership and facilitation skills.
* SAP Certification
* Any other IT Specific certification (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP)