Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This is perfect role for someone who is looking to work in a learning environment with a company that is becoming more and more innovative.
Allstate's IT department is looking for SAP Warehouse Developers for our Dallas/Irving office. The candidates should have solid background in SAP BW on HANA Support and Development activities. Hands on experience with BW components such as Info Cubes, DSOs, transformations, data sources, DTPs, hierarchy update, master data loads, extractions (Lo-extraction and FI-CO), process chains, debugging loads, attribute change run and BEX reports.
3-4 years preferred of hands-on production support, design and development experience on SAP BW, ABAP, SQL Scripting, end to end view of SAP system architecture with knowledge on different services, deployment environment and having worked with real time product design till deployment experience.
* Documents all developments and changes and provides best practices for development across the enterprise.
* Define/evolve transformation and data load standards.
* Process chains monitoring with performance improvements and experience in solving regular monitoring issues.
* Experience in identifying regular issue and fixing them with permanent solutions.
* Work on incidents and service requests based on production issues.
* Work as part of a development team to meet development and implementation deadlines.
* Communicates effectively with individuals and teams in the organization to ensure high quality and timely completion of projects.
* Performs the production release process including planning, development, testing and communication/ coordination with other teams.
* Identifies and implements new reporting solutions to provide accurate and detailed project analyses.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
* Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in SAP BW on HANA preferred
* Experience in the Insurance industry is preferred
* Experience with Cloud migration is a plus
* Hands-on experience in the design, development and building of SAP BW on HANA, SAP Fiori, Analysis for Office, and HANA Studio
* SAP components transports and deployment experience
* Experience with SAP migrations and upgrades and testing
* Experience with Agile Scrum processes and practices are a plus
* A high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving is required
* Good interpersonal, verbal, listening and written communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of processing data across multiple platforms and experience with large-scale projects are essential.
Allstate is a company operating as a personal lines property and casualty insurer.