The SAP Business Systems analyst - Finance, is a hybrid role responsible for business analyst functions as well as solution delivery functions within IT organization serving Finance. This multi-faceted role offers a unique opportunity to grow technically while gaining business process expertize.
This position will play an important role as part of IT Organization's Business Enablement function, which is to support various teams within Finance, including Revenue finance, Financial Planning & Analysis, Enterprise Reporting, Operations finance, Financial Analytics and the Finance Business Partners. Collaborate with business stakeholders to improve business processes, automate, and improve efficiency in Planning, Consolidation, Data Analysis, Reporting and other finance functions.
* Providing first-line support for issues arising from finance business systems (SAP Finance, BPC and Reporting).
* Performs requirements gathering and documentation with clients, internal users, and third party vendors for systems development, enhancements, and process improvements.
* Develop and clearly document functional business specifications for new projects.
* Work with business partners to identify systems and process solutions that will enable new business opportunities.
* Lead and develop Testing plans, coordinate testing, and document test results of new systems functionality and processes.
* Develop dashboards to support executive reporting and analytical processing.
* Learn and utilize a wide variety of systems SAP BPC, SAP BW, SAP ECC, SAP HANA, etc.
* Summarize large and complex datasets and perform advanced analytics.
* Perform SAP BPC system administration functions including: Hierarchical dimension updates, system configurations, productions support, etc.
* Assist in the Company's budgeting and forecasting process, as well as all internal management reporting.
* Coordination and communication with global finance personnel across multiple time zones.
* Participate in system enhancements, including requirements gathering and documentation, functional design documentation, configuration setup, testing and training
* Document Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to drive efficiency and accuracy.
* Act as information organizer for Finance IT i.e. Business Processes, Projects documentation, Specifications, Configuration documents, testing documentation etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Information technology or Computer science or Data Science, Finance or Business.
* 2 to 5 Years of IT experience in Finance systems experience (SAP BPC/ BW/ECC Finance).
* Hands on development experience supporting Reporting, Planning and Consolidation applications ( SAP BPC/BW)
* Proficiency with reporting tools, especially the (BOBJ) suite: Business Explorer (BEx) and Web Intelligence.
* Knowledge of S/4 HANA finance and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) will be preferred.
* Strong in Microsoft Office suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
* Excellent analytical and critical thinking.
* Ability to consistently produce high quality deliverables with strict attention to detail.
* Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple assignments in fast paced, deadline-driven work environment.
* Demonstrate confidence and possess excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
* An enthusiastic team player with good project management skills that seeks opportunities to contribute.
* Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve processes, increase data integrity, and provide quality customer service to our business partners.
* Provide comprehensive analytical and fact-based reporting to support and/or identify opportunities to impact operational results, make changes to processes, and support strategic initiatives.
* Proven ability to manage concurrent assignments and to learn quickly in an environment where problems are ill-defined and span multiple functions.
* Skilled in organizing information i.e. Business Processes, Projects documentation, Specifications, Configuration documents, Testing documentation etc.