Business Analyst to join our SAP OTC Services team. The position is in Las Colinas, Irving, TX.
* Core member of SAP application development Scrum team responsible for delivery of new SAP service functionality
* Partners with other team member to design and develop functionality that address business functional requirements.
* Confirms assumptions and the recommended approach with Business SMEs and Solution managers.
* Makes and tests configuration changes to SAP modules to reflect the functional design decisions that were made.
* Partners with other team members and McKesson IT stakeholders to ensure successful deployment and early life support of service changes.
Key success characteristics:
* Ability to design technical solution that operates efficiently in high transaction volume scenarios.
* Superior collaboration and communication skills - ability to develop productive relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; lead without formal authority; guide teams to appropriate outcomes.
* Proven problem-solving skills - ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes.
* Ability to create technical/functional work specification.
* Ability to solve complex technical problems
* Experience creating and executing unit test plans.
* Accountable and empowered - ability to take responsibility, self-start to ensure realization of desired business outcomes.
* Works as a member of an integrated team to deliver new functionality that addresses business requirements
* Serves as key team resource for business analysis, design, and SAP configuration activities.
* Ensures that assigned tasks are completed on time and are of high quality.
* Collaborates closely with business subject matter experts (SMEs), Solution managers and Users to identify, define and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
* Interfaces with Business SMEs, and solution managers to interpret and clarify functional details and process change requirements involving SAP modules:
* Collaborates closely with other team members to design and develop custom ABAP code where required.
* Performs functional configuration tasks for SAP modules to satisfy business requirements.
* Tracks and documents change in functional and business specifications and writes detailed procedures that can be easily understood by end-users.
* Works with other team members to perform unit and system test activities
* Collaborates with members from other teams to perform integration testing of the solution from end to end.
* Demonstrates solutions to interested parties such as Business SMEs and solution managers in Sprint Review meetings.
* Provides knowledge transfer to operations and support and to business users.
* Collaborates with other team members to assist migration teams in migrating code and configuration changes into production.
* Collaborates with other team members to provide early life support for the configuration changes, as required, after components have been deployed in production.
* Identifies opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through SAP and associated information systems.
* Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff on matters related to assigned area.
Participates in Regular Scrum Team Activities or AGILE SAFe ceremonies.
Continuously improve delivery of services, achieve Scrum Team's performance targets:
* Ensure accurate and timely status reporting.
* Ensure OLA commitments are met.
* Work with other team members to improve productivity.
* Work with other team members to improve accuracy of sizing estimates.
Typically requires 7+ years of relevant experience.
* 4+ years in business analysis, requirements definition, and building SAP OTC systems solutions.
* Multiple lifecycle SD implementations or 4+ years SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) experience
* Solid understanding of the OTC (Order to Cash) business process.
* Proven hands-on SAP configuration experience in all SD modules.
* Solid knowledge of general SAP solutions and modules.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Two full life cycle implementations or 2 years SAP SCM GATP experience will be a distinct advantage.
* Ability to design technical solutions that operate efficiently in high transaction volume scenarios.
* Knowledge of SAP Vistex Chargebacks and Rebates
* Understanding of core SAP BW (Business Warehouse) technologies and tools.
* Product knowledge of market leading SaaS based OTC
* Demonstrated change leadership skills (i.e., ability to effectively manage communication, negotiate successful outcomes, identify risks, engage correct stakeholders, etc.).
* Knowledge of Agile, SAFe and/or SCRUM methodologies a plus.
* System appreciation of cloud-based software products and basic knowledge of API interfaces
* Ability to perform accurate high level and detailed sizing.
4-year degree or equivalent experience.
SAP Certifications in relevant areas are a plus
General Office Demands
Job Profile: Sr. IT Architect, P4
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.