The Company and the Role:
Lehigh Hanson is one of the largest construction materials companies in North America with more than 550 active operations in the U.S. and Canada. Our core activities include the production and distribution of cement and aggregates, the two essential raw materials in concrete. Lehigh Hanson companies also produce ready-mixed concrete, asphalt and other concrete products.
Lehigh Hanson is part of the HeidelbergCement Group, a global leader in aggregates, cement, concrete, and other downstream activities. The Group employs over 60,000 people at more than 3,000 locations in 60 countries.
Reporting to the SAP Business Process Team Lead, SAP Business Analyst Lead Plant Maintenance will lead and support the SAP project across multiple business lines in North America working hand-in-hand with IT, SAP Project Team, Global Process Owners, and NAM Businesses conducting business process analysis and proposing process redesign. Design and implement existing or new business functionality, business requirements and models into SAP processes from beginning to end.
This opportunity is perfect for the techno/functional professional who is looking to grow their career with an industry leader. This position will focus on technical and non-technical related business units redesigning processes for driven business applications. This is a unique opportunity for you to begin your career with a proven leader in the cement and construction materials industry.
This position will reside at Lehigh Hanson Corporate Office in Irving, Texas.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
What you'll get to do:
* Interact with non-information technology related business areas to identify requirements, scope, and support implementation of solutions.
* Provide end-to-end coverage for the process teams, and developing process design documentations.
* Create design of reports, forms, interfaces, and conversion.
* Facilitate system understanding and assist the training team in identifying training requirements.
* Develop business scenarios and the test scripts to support test cases.
* Develop and maintains user documentation.
* Drive continuous improvements with use of technology solutions by demonstrating value add propositions.
* Tests, modifies and documents the system configuration.
* Provide post implementation support.
* Work in parallel with the training and communication team to ensure all aspects of change is handled.
Who we are looking for:
* Five years or more experience in a dynamic business environment performing business analysis and process design using SAP PM components
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent technical work experience in maintenance or engineering
* Skilled with redesigning processes for technology driven business applications through transformation of advanced business functions into designs to fit SAP integrated modules
* Strong business user with maintenance or engineering background who is experienced partnering with IT
* Ability to perform in technical and functional capacities with strong communication skills across different levels in an organization
* Experience in the construction materials industry is a plus
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team and flourish in an ambiguous working environment
Benefits & Compensation:
Our corporate office supports the Lehigh Hanson plants in North America and offers a competitive benefits package that includes a 401(k) savings plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, and employee purchase program. Amenities include an on-site deli, free covered parking, and free fitness center.