You want to use your SAP BOE skills in innovative technologies for a fast growing segment within Deloitte Tax. You want to be on the cutting edge of a rapidly growing industry and work with a team of proven innovators.
Work you'll do
As an SAP BOE Architect Manager on our National Federal Tax Services (NFTS), Partnership Solutions Group (PSG) team, you will use the SAP BOE platform in exciting, innovative solutions to our clients' most pressing business problems. You will:
* Lead the analysis of designs, development, testing and implementation of complex BI solutions using the SAP BI BOE platform.
* Align architecture diagrams and process flows to overall project plan to identify and remediate gaps.
* Review existing system architecture and propose changes and optimizations.
* Lead joint application design sessions across domestic and offshore development teams.
* Work closely with QA teams to develop testing strategies that have traceability to requirements and validate the results of the testing prior to migrating to production environments.
* Coordinate across technology teams to engage the right resources at the right time to ensure objectives and requirements are delivered on schedule.
* Identify and assess technology risks due to changes in scope (business decisions and changes), resources, or timeline.
* Ensure that all components supporting the end-to-end objective and requirements have been addressed.
* Understand and interpret business users' requirements.
* Assist business users with troubleshooting BOE applications.
NFTS is a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP made up of a number of tax service offerings. Each NFTS service offering was developed and built as a result of a tax planning idea, a marketplace need, or a technological innovation-all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients.
PSG is a service line of NFTS and one of the fastest-growing practice groups in all of Deloitte Tax. PSG professionals counsel privately-held and publicly-traded partnerships across the United States on a wide-range of federal tax issues.
* 8+ years of experience in the following areas:
* SAP Business Objects BI Suite, including experience utilizing Web-Intelligence (Web-I), Crystal, Analysis for Office (AO) and Dashboards.
* SAP HANA in designing and developing comprehensive BI solutions incorporating best practices on SAP reporting (data/reporting strategy alignment, enterprise data management).
* 10+ years of professional experience
* Solution architecture experience with large technology implementations
* Proven expertise in designing and in developing comprehensive SAP BOE BI Security Model.
* Experience working with SAP Analytics Cloud.
* Experience designing and developing complex BI universes involving disparate data sets.
* Experience working with geographically dispersed development teams (i.e. in-house/vendor, on/off shore, etc.).
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to drive results across complex multi-stakeholder organization.
* Experience working in Financial Services industry
* Experience working in consulting environment
* Big data experience
* SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP Analytics certification/eminence
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer well-being programs and provide our professional's opportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our people to do their best work every day. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DALTMGRJB001-NFT