What you'll be doing...
In this role, you will perform installations, upgrades, patching, administration, system copies, performance tuning, and monitoring for SAP S/4 HANA landscape in cloud and on-perm platforms. You will participate in designing SAP S/4 HANA technical landscape for large, global implementations.
* Assist in the areas of issue troubleshooting and resolutions, maintenance, SAP security technologies and system architecture design.
* Perform installation, upgrades, patching, administration, system copies, performance tuning, and monitoring for SAP S/4 HANA (1809) systems.
* Provide Basis technical support to ABAP developers, functional team, DBA, Help Desk support personnel, and other support groups to resolve system issues.
* Administer system schedules including Backups, downtime, client copies, and upgrades.
* Prepare architectural design and specifications.
* Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
* Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces.
What we're looking for...
You'll Need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
* Knowledge of SAP systems (ECC/HANA S/4, BW, SRM, Rev-Trac, PI/PO).
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience with SAP implementations working in full lifecycle projects environments.
* Knowledge in SAP PO/ ECC stacks upgrades and troubleshooting techniques.
* Experience with SAP/ Oracle HA environments.
* Cloud deployments experience for SAP ECC.
* Ability to identify potential production issues in SAP ECC and PO systems.
* Ability to use Rev-Trac tool for managing transport migration activities across multiple landscapes.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.