Req ID: 50748
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Salesforce - Sr.Developer to join our team in Carlsbad, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
* Work on Production Support and enhancements
* Perform Salesforce administration duties - create/delete profiles, grant permissions and manage configurations
* Collaborate with internal teams and interact with customers to find solutions for incidents and enhancement requests
* Lead a team of SF.com developers on daily basis and ensure client expectations on timely resolution of issues.
* Should have expertise in Salesofrce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Apex Programming and Force.com Capabilities including SOAP and REST Webservices, SF.Com security model.
* Experience in integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API and 3rd Party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, DB Amp) etc.
* Should have great exposure in general CRM functionalities
* Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
* Experience in Continuous Integration is preferred
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
* 5+ years of work experience in creating custom user interfaces with Visual force, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes and other standard Salesforce.com configurations
Travel: NO travelers
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
* Project lead experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.