Under the direction of the Senior Manager, CRM Systems, the Software Developer will support the development of GIA's Salesforce platform as part of our growing CRM team. You will be expected to develop new functionality through code and configuration to enhance our business, consulting with internal stakeholders to determine proper design and architecture to most effectively meet the business needs. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to expand their scope and have significant business impact within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop new functionality via code (APEX) and configuration (objects, processes, workflows, etc.) to support business initiatives.
* Understand, troubleshoot and maintain existing code and processes.
* Design dashboards and reports based on user requirements, requests.
* Define business requirements and establish current vs. future process mapping.
* Formulate timelines, test scenarios, and project plans for system upgrades and new implementation efforts.
* Identify and develop integrations to/from subsystems and service providers.
* Understand user requirements, develop system documentation and optimize workflow processes.
* Facilitate end user support.
* Administer and regulate provision of user and role-based security in accordance with the internal control framework.
* Liaise with global stakeholders and appropriate leadership to adopt new functionality as needed.
* Create and maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders and regularly solicit feedback to ensure ongoing service satisfaction.
* Participate in appropriate meetings with key stakeholders (e.g., Customer Service, Business Development, Marketing, etc.) to engender partnership support.
* Other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
* Proficiency in APEX, Lightning Components, and Salesforce administration.
* Experience with Salesforce Communities and Service Console.
* Understanding and passion for agile development methodologies.
* Comprehension and proficiency of software design, configuration, and testing.
* Sound judgment, effective problem-solving technique, creativity, and flexibility; awareness to anticipate change and seamlessly adapt.
* Excellent oral and written communication; ability to liaise with colleagues of diverse cultural and educational backgrounds.
* Capacity to administer multiple, competing demands and work cooperatively with others.
* Strong computer skills utilizing software such as Microsoft Office Suite, e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and e-mail.
* Ability to display supportive behavior and communicate positively regarding department goals and objectives.
* Ability to deal effectively with a variety of personalities to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or closely related field.
* 3+ years of experience developing on the Salesforce platform.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification and it may be changed by management at any time. Other duties may also apply. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees.