A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
It would be preferred if the candidate has several years of practical experience in Service performance improvement either in a Consulting capacity or from a practical Industry point of view and experience with multiple Cloud Solutions and cross Industry preferred.
Advisory - Other
Global Competency Network:
IT, Cloud and Data Transformation
Contract Type - Domestic Tour
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates proven success and intimate abilities to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
* Leading and/or facilitating teams to develop client proposals, leveraging intimate business development and relationship management know-how;
* Identifying and addressing client needs;
* Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
* Preparing and presenting comprehensive written and verbal materials;
* Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
* Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
* Leveraging industry knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management and project facilitation;
* Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
* Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project); and,
* Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across global teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
One or more of the following: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Platform Developer I and II.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge levels and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge levels and success in roles assisting large organizations with improving the performance of their Sales, Service, Marketing, R&D, IT, and Operations business units. This includes understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success as a team leader, including supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and, coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.