Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
AWS is home to the largest Salesforce. com (SFDC) instance at Amazon and we are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to ensure that our SFDC system, applications, and data is designed and implemented to the highest security standards. This role is part of a new focused program for the AWS Salesforce team dedicated to the trust, transparency, compliance and security governance of SFDC. You will be responsible for analyzing and auditing the security of SFDC, discovering and addressing security issues, building processes and automation, and quickly solving new security challenges. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage a complex security program, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must be passionate about security and comfortable upholding security standards and protocol under pressure. Forging strong relationships with security professionals across Amazon will be key to implementation, management, and the overall success of this candidate's program. Key Responsibilities
* Hands on configuration and management of SFDC permissions including Profiles, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy, Transactional Security and other security model attributes
* Regularly audit system permissions, roles, and sharing rules and action results
* Proactively manage, monitor, and resolve security anomalies
* Own employee and third party SFDC User access policies and access exceptions
* Deliver ongoing support to end users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues related to security
* Proactively identify and implement operational security improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to mitigate security risk
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.