Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
As the Salesforce Release Manager, you will be responsible for all Salesforce release activity (including both delivery and support teams). In this role, you will act as a cross-functional liaison with Engineering, DevOps, Architecture, Oracle, and integration teams to ensure that all Salesforce releases integrate well across systems. Additionally, you will be responsible for Salesforce change management, code review, compliance, and data backup. In this cross-functional role, you will be able to bring your knowledge of release management best practices to shape processes for a growing, impactful team.
* Understand current change management processes and assume ownership of change management within team
* Take ownership of version control
* Make recommendations on and drive release management enhancements and best practices
* Assess, make recommendations for, and create implementation roadmap for regression testing and release management tools
* Drive implementation of regression testing and release management tools/technologies
* Develop regular cadence for cross-functional communication and release practices to ensure smooth integration across systems
* Strong cross-functional collaboration and organization skills
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly iterating environment
* Team player; does what it takes to get the job done
* Passionate about industry best practices for compliance management (SOCs, ISO, SOC 2, etc.)
* Functional knowledge of Jira, GitHub, Circle CI, etc.
* Passionate about Indigo's mission and core values
* 3+ years release management experience
* Proven experience with release management in a mid-large sized organization (requiring integration with other enterprise systems)
* Proven conflict management experience during releases
* 5+ years Salesforce development experience preferred
* Experience working in an agile environment
About Indigo Agriculture
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet.