* 3-5+ years of experience
* Conduct hands-on development, configuration, or system setup
* Experience with the Salesforce platform, including template solutions like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
* Experience with custom application development in the Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework
* Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming
* Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SOQL)
* Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs, MuleSoft, or Data Loader
* Executes test strategies and compiles deployment packages
* Documents technical requirements and design principles
* Analyze data and processes, compile research, and offer possible solutions
* Conducts facilitated working sessions with small groups of users
* Shares knowledge and teaches other Scorpions
* Travels to client locations
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.