CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer's protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
* June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a "leader" in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
* June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
* April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
* January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
* October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a Salesforce Platform Architect (SFA) to join our fast growing Customer Applications team. In this role, you will be responsible for the architecture of global enterprise solutions spanning multiple business areas. The SFA is also responsible for ensuring that solution architectures meet the requirements of projects and aligns with the overall Enterprise Architecture roadmap. The SFA works with business and IT groups to ensure business processes are enabled by standard and supported technologies. The SFA works with process and project team leaders to provide a cross-functional architectural view, bridging the gap between various teams and projects to make sure the solution architecture is integrated end-to-end.
What You'll Do
* Articulate and document business strategy, goals and objectives
* Develop, document and periodically review target business architecture
* Develop processes and business architecture artifacts to improve business architecture, with a focus on innovation and agility
* Align IT strategy and planning with application development and business roadmaps
* Develop and periodically review target architecture, with a bias towards SaaS, PaaS solutions
* Develop processes and artifacts to ensure that new services and changes to existing services are aligned with the target architecture
* Design, develop, manage, and communicate enterprise data architecture strategies and roadmaps
* Participate in the development of architectures, strategies, and policies around data governance; including master data management, metadata management, data quality and data profiling
* Provide ongoing architecture review and design support to ensure all areas of IT are implementing solutions consistent with the target architecture
* Share in developing the long term strategic direction for the company's IT enterprise architecture
* Liaise with management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization to accomplish objectives
* Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for internal customers
* Design and apply design patterns in SaaS and PaaS environments
* Track success through key business metrics
What You'll Need
* 15+ years progressively responsible experience in information technology, including substantial senior level technical experience in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data & Application)
* Strong written and interpersonal communications skills to collaborate, champion, evangelize and negotiate
* Demonstrated success in participating in the development and implementation of a robust, scalable architecture that encompasses technology solutions and business objectives
* Experience helping define enterprise architecture, mapping existing systems to it, and defining how to close gaps
* Experience with large scale project delivery (e.g., CRM, BI/DW, ERP, etc.)
* Experience helping define business architecture, mapping existing systems to it, and defining how to close gaps
* Ability to influence business leaders with respect to business architecture direction
* Expertise with enterprise software integration technologies and strategies
* Ability to influence technologists with respect to technology direction
* Application development experience ( force.com , Java or C#, ERP, integration, data management, IGA)
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
* Market leader in compensation + stock options
* Competitive vacation policy
* Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
* Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
* Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
* Wellness programs
* Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
* Peer recognition
* Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
* Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike is a provider of security technology and services, focused on identifying threats in advance and on targeted attacks.