We are seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce.com Platform Administrator who shares our vision of bringing the power of the Salesforce.com "Platform" to IAA. IAA employs the use of Salesforce.com for over 500 users ---- and this number grows every day. As Platform Administrator, you will be the primary person responsible for the overall health, compliance, and practice of the Salesforce.com Platform for its multiple business units.
* Properly manage versioning branching using Continuous Integration Tools.
* Manage and enforce proper logging, tracking, and deployment activities.
* Manage and review user permissions and access changes for all SOX compliant environments.
* Monitor and support the synchronization of metadata and code between test, stage and production environments.
* Identify, design, and present technology solutions for shifting security detect controls to prevent controls as well as automating detection controls.
* Closely work with multiple business units to monitor, review, and deploy changes into a multiple Environments.
* Load and manage data as required for the inbound changes to the multiple Environments.
* Monitor and enforce availability of deployment windows/freezes.
* Manage the Sandbox creation and management practices; refresh lower environments (Sandboxes) as needed for project lifecycles.
* Monitor for and investigate abnormal login events
* Perform governance self-audits for compliance with regulatory and SDLC governance processes
* 2+ years of Salesforce.com Administrator experience required.
* 1+ year of Salesforce.com Developer experience required.
* Experience writing SOQL
* Experience working with Continuous Integration tools a plus
* Bachelor's degree in IT related field preferred.
* Strong understanding of SDLC practices and release management
* Experience with Source Code Management preferred
* Previous experience working with remote teams is a plus
* Previous experience working within a Shared Service Model is a plus
* Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization and at all levels to drive results
* Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
* Ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans
* Strong organization, presentation and communication skills.
* Ability to travel up to 10%, as necessary
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOE