1. 8+ years of relevant IT experience preferably auto-finance
2. Minimum 3 years experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud Module is required. As a Marketing Cloud SFDC BSA, the person should have driven or played an integral role in a minimum of 4-5 different Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud implementations
3. Good knowledge of functions and processes of different business units
4. Knowledge of SFDC Marketing Cloud is highly desirable
5. Ability to critically evaluate business needs, identify opportunities for improvement and decompose high-level information into detailed requirements.
6.Proficient in major business processes like CRM and in building a solution top-down
7.Demonstrated ability to interact and collaborate with key functional business users and ability to guide users towards Best Practices
8.Perform detailed analysis of business requirements and document the business process flows
9. Create and maintain the Functional Specs documentation and work collaboratively with the team to test and deploy the system changes
10. Ability to manage and own quality of deliverable to business users.
11. Experience with SDLC process (Software Development Life Cycle) including application development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation.
12. Advanced knowledge of SCRUM and experience working in highly agile environments
13. Ability and willingness to work with a global IT team, including other BSAs, Developers, QA and Project Management.
14. Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
15. Expert in handling crucial conversations with the customer coupled with good negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
16. Excellent communication and problem solving skills, with a try until you succeed attitude
17.Salesforce.com certification desired
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.