Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
The Integration Architect will work with customers to analyze their requirements, architect and design solutions, and implement cloud to cloud and cloud to on-premise integration solutions.
* Participate in pre-sales calls to conduct feasibility assessment and provide creative solutions and level-of-effort estimates for customer requests and requirements.
* Evaluate middleware solutions and make customer-specific recommendations
* Define system architecture for data integration and data management
* Clearly articulate integration best practices, design patterns, best practices, and recommendations to customer IT teams and also business sponsors.
* Provide solution and integration development with cloud and on-premise software including requirements, functional specs and integration design.
* Lead the integration of business processes across disparate systems.
* Drive the integration workstream including definition, design, implementation and go live activities.
* Work on multiple customer projects concurrently
* Review, monitor project teams adherence to coding standards & implementation framework.
* Document project best practices, learning and share with the consulting team.
* Mentor consultants & onboard new consultants to Salesforce Integration.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 10+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
* 5+ years of experience as an Enterprise Architect
* Salesforce certifications like System or Application architect.
* Expertise with technology standards - BPM, SOA, B2B,EAI
* Experience with technology frameworks - TOGAF, ITIL, CMMI
* Expertise with data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles
* Deep knowledge of project management principles
* Enthusiastic, ultra-professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
* Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
* Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
* Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
* Prior experience in consulting is a plus
* Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 40-60%
* For US only, Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.