Accenture's Salesforce practice, and we live to see what this platform can do. Since we were one of the first on the scene, we're the largest global Salesforce practice, not to mention one of the best. In fact, we're the industry-leader for building Salesforce solutions, and we're Master Certified in all 12 industries and clouds. We use tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger, better relationships with customers. And we're always learning. We're building the smartest team on the planet, and helping our people with new skills, training, and support to get over 4,200 certifications including Certified Technical Architect (CTA). Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Salesforce practice.
A highly organized problem-solver. You bring a "can-do-and-so-can-you" approach to every project or challenge, which inspires everyone on the team to do their best work. You know that collaboration is the key to workstream happiness, so you look for ways to share and source best practices. If there's a new way to do something that improves outcomes for clients, you'll find it.
* Collaborate with other teams to better serve clients and manage workstreams, either as a peer or in a supervisory role
* Stay open to tackling any aspect of the workstream for the greater good of the project
* Engage across all workstreams - technical, reports, conversion, change management and project management
* Find new, creative ways to adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to better serve clients
* Check business requirements for the best configuration solutions, keep records of your findings and document other stages - from solutions and impacts to alternatives and final decisions
* Help your clients and team stay up on regulations, trends, and innovations in your field
* Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed