AWS is seeking a Salesforce Engineer to support its growing Global Infrastructure teams. This rapidly-growing business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. As the Salesforce Engineer, you will be the primary point of contact for multiple user groups and global teams who require development, maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. You will also interface with various teams and produce reporting needed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will work directly with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com environment. This includes technical design, development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
* Development, configuration, and administration of Salesforce and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
* Setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
* Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce.com to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
* Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
* Perform Salesforce.com systems maintenance, environment refresh, data integration duties
* Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
* Responsible for the company's relationship with Salesforce.com and the setup and administration of Salesforce Unlimited.
* Perform analysis of business processes and technical requirements, and implement solutions that support business.
* Create Salesforce.com design specs and configure Salesforce.com objects, fields and functionality
* Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
* Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation
* Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.