At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Robinhood to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we're just getting started.
What excites you
* Partner with Growth, Legal, Marketing, Partnerships, and Sales to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business strategy and system architecture
* Develop and maintain our Salesforce systems and integrations
* Develop and build solutions on Salesforce platform using Apex, CPQ, and Visualforce
* Improve quality and completeness of documentation and end-user training
* Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
* Keep up to date on industry trends and recommend solutions to meet business needs
What excites us
* A passion for financial services innovation
* Strong analytical and technical skills, including fluency in SQL
* Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
* Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
* Ability to drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making
* Ability to own Salesforce data integrity
* 5+ years of experience with Salesforce's suite of products
* 2+ years of experience with building custom solutions using Apex, CPQ, and Visualforce
* Salesforce Certified Developer
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
* Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation platforms and with Zendesk or other customer experience platforms preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Plaid is a financial technology company developing a digital platform that enables applications to connect with users’ bank accounts.