The AWS Marketing Internal Tools Team is looking for a passionate, insightful, and results-oriented Salesforce Developer to support AWS Marketing systems. We are focused on building platforms and solutions to enable our Marketers to quickly and easily spread the word about Amazon Web Services around in the world.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer that will be responsible for helping design solutions and owning the engineering, testing, release, and support of applications. Our Salesforce Developer will also provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Salesforce platform. This person will drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and help manage the integrations to our various business systems. While the Salesforce will be the main focus, the right Developer should be willing and able to learn and support other technologies as needed.
* Ownership of key technical aspects of the Salesforce platform, including custom development
* Responsible for developing in Apex code, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
* Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
* Provide support across systems and related integrations native to the Salesforce ecosystem
* Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
* Research and find opportunities to utilize Salesforce best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.