Are you a Salesforce Developer who is always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability and functionality? If so, we want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to design and build world-class applications to meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment. You will be working in a supportive and fast-paced team with some of the top experts in the Salesforce development industry and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and acquire prestigious certifications.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
* Create solutions using Salesforce out of the box features and when necessary, design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, Data Loader, Batch Jobs and data migration.
* Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
* Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
* Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
* In-depth understanding of configurations like Process builder, Workflow Rules, assignment rules etc.
* In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of Salesforce NPSP Package.
* Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
* Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
* Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, security and risk management to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
* Directly supports JUF campaign integration on an ongoing basis in addition to mandatory campaign related activities.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
* Although not required, Salesforce Developer certification is preferred.
* Minimum Relevant work experience: 2 years of Salesforce development
* Self-motivated and creative
* Good understanding of NPSP Package, Workflow, Process builder, Custom Objects, Standard Objects, Relationship and other configurations.
* Ability to code APEX (classes and triggers), Visual Force, and Salesforce APIs
* Experience with planning and deployment process