Robert Half is seeking for an experienced Salesforce Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. We have rolled out one of the world's 10 largest Salesforce instances, our engineering teams use the core Salesforce platform, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud and a wide variety of other tools to deliver cutting-edge solutions for both internal and external users. If you have a passion for delivering great solutions and are as enthusiastic about the Salesforce platform as we are, this is the next job you should apply for.
You will be responsible for developing and through all phases of the front-end to the back-end development lifecycle. You will use your experience to work with team members to develop new application features, as well as, enhance existing code and framework.
You should have a history of building successful Web-based solutions using Web Services and the ability to grasp a variety of unfamiliar technology and integrate them quickly. You will also be supporting launched applications in the production environment.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
* 4+ year's equivalent experience in with Force.com (Apex and Visualforce) within a medium-to-large IT organization.
* Extensive understanding of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns such as MVC
* Extensive understanding of HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
* 2+ years' Software Engineering experience with BS in Engineering or related field and
* 2+ years' of professional experience in software analysis, development, engineering and support in a large corporate setting.
* Experience with various full cycle software development methodologies, tools and practices.
* Good knowledge on software development lifecycle (SDLC).
* Good knowledge of n-tiered architecture.
* Good understand of DB concepts.
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience developing using Salesforce cloud services
* Certifications in Force.com
* 3+ years of experience in Java
* Desired experience in test driven development
* Understanding of various user based security models
* Experience with Salesforce SOQL/SSOL DML operations or other SQL operations
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.