We are a young and fast-growing online marketing company, which provides website services to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We help our customers sell more cars and provide them with an amazingly remarkable experience. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row and counting. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable.
The Salesforce Developer, at DealerOn, is a multidimensional position covering technology, process and system strategies for the Business Solutions team. The Salesforce Developer shall develop and implement solutions for existing and evolving Salesforce environment. The Salesforce Developer will utilize Visual Force, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, CPQ, Billing, Community and Force.com platform. The knowledge and skills required to succeed in this role will require significant overlap of system understanding and configuration/customization options, (Salesforce, JIRA, CTI, etc.). This is a mid-level position located in our Headquarters office (Rockville, MD).
* Co-owns the architectural solution design of our Salesforce platform.
* Facilitates the testing and implementation of Salesforce and JIRA tools. Includes coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.
* Performs reviews of the data, develop complex CRM solutions to ensure that best practices are followed, and the best data solutions are provided. This can include discussing trade-offs with other teams, such as the terms of the configuration versus the code in place or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality.
* Designs and develops Salesforce solutions in a Salesforce platform for Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot, CPQ and Billing.
* Develops and customizes applications using Apex classes, Visualforce, Force.com, workflows, SOQL, Application Programming Interface (API) and Web Services.
* Integrates data between web-based/SaaS using data integration tools.
* Participates in project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze technical needs and outline technical requirements and solutions.
* Provides comprehensive technical support during the application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and implementation.
* Adheres to agile methodology, the development of continuous integration, test driven development and agile productivity tools in the development of solutions.
* A high sense of ownership and accountability.
* Mentors and trains other members of team as needed.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
* Four to six years of progressively responsible experience in utilizing Visualforce, APEX, Force.com, workflows, API, Web Services, and data integration tools.
* Certification as a Salesforce Platform Developer I and Salesforce Advanced Administrator.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce platforms, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Billing and Pardot to develop Salesforce solutions.
* Knowledge of business processes and IT project delivery methodologies, such as SDLC, agile methodology, the development of continuous integration, and the ability to effectively develop Salesforce app solutions.
* Ability to prioritize tasks that change and manage unexpected requests.
* Builds partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
* Action Oriented: Have a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with stakeholders at multiple levels with ease, clarity, and transparency: one-to-one, small group, and full staff.
* Knowledge of Internet and Security technologies to integrate data between systems, and applications.
* Experience in developing applications with knowledge of Salesforce App Cloud, Lightning, and Mobile Application Platforms.
* Experience using and configuring JIRA and connection to Salesforce.
* Certification as a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Certification as a Salesforce Platform Developer II.
* Customer service mindset.
* Ability to prioritize business needs based on importance, urgency, or impact.
* Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
* Excellent time management skills.
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Company matched 401K plan
* Paid time off
* On-site and off-site company events
* Casual Attire
* Fun workstations
* State of the art technology
* Free Parking
* Expertise in work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Dealeron, Inc
DealerOn caters to the automotive industry providing Car Dealer Websites, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM and Internet Lead Management for auto dealerships.