Req #: 212079_22201
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is pursuing a contract for the development and integration of a Salesforce based solution for the US Navy to provide performance evaluation solutions for the workforce. The system is a SaaS/PaaS solution that will provide flexible functionality for Navy to transform their existing performance evaluation processes for the future.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 2 year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other business systems lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
CACI is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions spanning cloud, mobile and enterprise web solutions for the US Navy. If you are a team player with collaborative, application development, and implementation skills, please read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Possess practical knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, Reports and Dashboard and AppExchange deployment
* Design, develop, and test Salesforce applications in support of heterogeneous business systems and processes
* Work with Navy's functional team to development Salesforce solutions to meet the Navy's evolving requirements.
* Perform system-level design, development, test, and implementation of custom Salesforce solutions.
* Participate in design, development, testing, and implementation activities
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its design and development framework, and the technical and functional capabilities of the platform. You will have both strong technical and communication skills, be organized, self-motivated and a focused individual with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Bachelors Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
* 4-7 years of experience in Software development in Salesforce
* Experienced in full life-cycle software development including Agile methodologies
* Familiarity with Salesforce Custom Objects, Salesforce data models, and development using Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) queries, data integrations, API development, reports, dashboards, formulas, validation rules and workflows.
* Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (e.g., Data Loader, Excel Connector, etc.)
* Salesforce certification
* Hold an active Secret security clearance or be able obtain one
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Administration.
* Experience with human capital management functional and technical processes
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a The Greater Memphis Area Top Place to Work by the Commercial Appeal.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.