Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position. This role is located in Plano, Texas only. It is not open to telecommuting or remote arrangements.
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
* Experience in Salesforce.com Design and Development.
* Experience implementing Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Service cloud and Communities.
* Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com.
* IDE, Eclipse, Apex Data loader, Demand Tools, Migration Tool, Web Services.
* SOAP-based web services, REST.
* Salesforce Certified Developer.
* nCino Salesforce Platform (Bank Operating System)
* Proficiency in HTML, XML, SQL, Java or C#.
* Experience with Custom Application development on Force.com platform.
* Experience with Salesforce and/or nCino Communities or Sites.
* Experience with Informatica Cloud and/or other integration tools.
* Experience with Mule Integration Platform.
* Experience with Mule - Salesforce Integration
* Salesforce Administrator certification.
Posting Date: 07/02/2019
Location: Plano, TX, BUILDING C, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift