At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience - from first click to doorstep - and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is looking to add a Salesforce Developer to join our fast-paced Information Technology Team. This exciting opportunity works cross-functionality with multiple areas of the business. The Salesforce Developer must possess good interpersonal skills as they will partner with our Salesforce Admin, business analysts, end users, and IT personnel to create and implement end to end solutions aligned with Kibo's processes.
* Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
* Implementation change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle. Ensure that all necessary changes are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before being deployed
* Determine when to use out-of-the-box Salesforce capabilities, when to leverage pre-packaged AppExchange solutions, and when to code a custom solution
* Participate in all phases of software development/implementation including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support
* Utilize Salesforce skills to continuously deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global org
* Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverables
* Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
* 3+ years of experience coding on the Salesorce.com platform
* Proven ability to perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updates as it relates to the Salesforce software and system administration
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce CPQ, Marketo and Financial Force
* Strong understanding of Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, Aura, and Web Components
* Ability to effectively translate high-level business requirements into specific technical solutions that work
* Understanding of SOAP, REST, and the SFDC APIs
* Experience with other relevant languages (Java, C++, ASP.NET, etc.) preferred
* Firm grasp of object-oriented concepts and familiarity with design patterns
* Experience using client-based Salesforce tools such as Data Loader, Workbench, and the Force.com IDE. Experience with large-scale data migrations. Fluency using spreadsheet formulas (e.g. Excel)
About Kibo Commerce
Kibo Software develops and delivers ecommerce platform for mid-market merchants.