Mufg In The Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Support and maintain existing web applications. Primarily focus on Salesforce solution. Develop enterprise application with the latest web technologies and alignment to Project Life cycle guidelines
* Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
* Participate in software development on the Salesforce.com platform using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
* Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high quality, timely and thorough solutions to customer problem
* Collect system and design requirements, conduct analysis and establish metrics of success.
* Support, maintain and integrate current application with Hudson & Leones projects initiative.
* Debug and solve production environment under the direction of supervisors.
* Support the analysis and resolution of Help Desk Tickets and performs maintenance for assigned applications
* Support data migration and data analysis activities.
* 3-5 years Deep understanding of salesforce .com's SOQL and SOSL, SOAP and REST Web Services, salesforce .com's security model Service/Sales Cloud and chatter
* Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
* Salesforce lightning experience is a requirement.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks
* Ability to work in a dynamic, often-changing environment
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Financial Industry experience is nice to have.
* Salesforce Certifications required
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
* Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
* Salesforce Certified Developer
* Design, Develop and implement data warehouse solutions for financial institutions. Analyze Business Requirements, prepare functional and technical specs along with test cases Coordination and interacting with technical and business groups within the department
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses
About Mufg In The Americas
MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group) is a financial group, which services include corporate banking, commercial banking, consumer banking, wealth management, investment banking, securities, capital markets, personal and corporate trust, and transaction banking.