Be at the center of Amazon innovation with Alexa Everywhere! This rapidly-growing business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. Drive automation of processes and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes technical design/development, configuration, maintenance, and integration with other Amazon databases/systems. This is a great opportunity for a talented SFDC developer to add significant value to Amazon. The successful candidate must be able to work directly with the system, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
* Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including development, data migrations, systems integrations, AppExchange products, and custom code
* Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, Lightning Components, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
* Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
* Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity
* Adhere to team sprint process and scum implementation to deliver iterative and continuous solutions
* Learn and utilize internal Amazon tools to integrate data sources and adhere to security compliance.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.