Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As a member of the IT Go To Market Enterprise team, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for partnering with IT Business Engagement Leaders, Service Owners and Product Managers to design and develop innovative Salesforce.com solutions. The Salesforce Developer will own and develop line of business and enterprise solutions for Marketing, Sales, Services, Customer Support, Legal and Finance operations teams. He or She will translate business requirements into technology solutions and will work closely with cross-functional partners and development teams to deliver. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, marketing and customer service systems, demonstrated success in a Salesforce developer role, and a proven ability to develop solutions to complex business problems.
* Act as the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
* Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
* Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
* Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
* Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
* Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
* Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
* Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
* Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
* Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
* B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding, or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC development
* Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
* Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
* Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
* Strong object oriented programming experience in languages like Java, Python, C++
* Familiarity with Heroku framework
* Experience developing with PostgreSQL, Oracle and /or SQL Server
* Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
* Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.