Location: Southern California, Remote
We are looking for a highly experienced and effective Delivery Lead to join our Salesforce team full-time. The delivery lead will be responsible for the success of a portfolio of projects implementing salesforce.com and integration with other systems. He or she will be considered a leading subject matter expert in salesforce application functionality, technology, and implementation. This role will architect solutions, lead implementations and enforce project governance for our clients. The Delivery Lead will work extensively with internal leadership, consulting resources, clients, and vendors throughout the project, providing ongoing management, solution architecture, configuration, deployment and support assistance. Delivery Leads will engage in business development activities such as project estimation, pre-sales tasks, and deal closure. This is a hands-on role working with clients and leading project resources to complete projects successfully with a high degree of satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Lead and manage multiple consulting engagements relative to solution design, delivery and execution.
* Design and architect solutions based on requirements and business models.
* Facilitates the gathering of client requirements and documenting functional specifications.
* Applies standardized and consistent project delivery methods across all projects assigned.
* Drives utilization of project team members by directing work and resource planning to meet project profitability goals.
* Map functional requirements to salesfroce.com features and functionality.
* Draft and manage data migration plans/tasks moving master records, activity and balances from legacy to current Salesforce solution.
* Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and within budget.
* Perform assessment of existing Salesforce solutions, recognize opportunity for optimization and provide associated recommendations, roadmap and estimated effort.
* Lead client status meetings in conjunction with project managers providing regular project updates.
* Involved in business development and pre-sales activities such as soliciting high-level solution requirements, business application demonstrations, proposal development, and drafting project plans with scope, associated assumptions and estimated effort.
* Participates in candidate screening and interviewing process.
* Prepare and deliver end user training.
* 5+ years working with the Salesforce application
* Strong experience managing external client projects in a consulting role and managing teams of delivery resources.
* Ability to translate business objectives and strategy to technical requirements.
* Strong experience with CRM solutions, ideally salesforce.com with functional certifications.
* Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
* Client-focused attitude a customer advocate.
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
* A solid understanding of data structures, SQL and enterprise application integration.
* Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
* Proactive with business solution recommendations.
* Excellent presentation, communication, and training skills.
* Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
* Understands and leverages appropriate project management methodologies (i.e., waterfall, agile, scrum).
* Exceptional understanding of strategy and operations related to technical consulting and delivery of projects.
* Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks.
* Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
* Ability to effectively generate new business.
* B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
* Salesforce Cloud certifications preferred
Consulting work will be primarily performed at our client sites. Some amount of overnight travel (approximately 25%) is inherent in any consulting business and will be required of our team members.
About our Benefits
Our benefits package is highly competitive and comprehensive, including various health care options, immediate PTO accrual, 401K with match, bonus potential, and a fun, vibrant work culture!
If the job requirements and our company culture sound great to you, please apply directly and include your resume.
FMT Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FMT Consultants, LLC may require applicants to undergo a drug screen and/or background check as a condition of employment.