Jefferies Financial Group
Jefferies, the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK), a diversified holding company.
CRM & Analytics Team Overview:
The CRM & Analytics team is a highly strategic and cross-functional team responsible for leading the firm's global digitalization effort. This initiative, spanning all client-facing business units and corporate functions, will drive innovation and strategic change through technology, data science, and deep analytics. The team partners with key business leaders and industry experts to build transformational technology to drive revenue, maximize efficiency, and optimize the allocation of resources. The CRM & Analytics team is at the forefront of Jefferies' cloud initiative, leveraging best-in-class cloud-based technologies to replace legacy on-premises solutions to provide intelligent trend insights, actionable opportunities, decision support, and transparency into all client and business-related activities.
Position: Salesforce CRM and Platform Solution Architect will
* provide CRM application best practice guidance and designs for the technology platform and applications based on Salesforce and Salesforce-partner CRM enterprise technologies. This role is currently focused on the Investment Banking business unit but will include other line of businesses and functionality spanning multiple BUs and Corporate applications.
* show strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a thorough understanding of CRM application design, CRM data elements, contextual enterprise architecture and the financial services technology landscape. Additionally, the role requires extensive Salesforce CRM assessment, gap-analysis and functional design within the CRM application and data ecosystems.
* will work closely with business, product and technology stakeholders to complete planning, analysis, design and development activities.
* have strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Platform functional architecture
* have demonstrated experience with data migrations and integrations from third party systems to Salesforce; ability to define/design end-to-end solutions that span multiple technology platforms
* while development/coding is not part of this role, will have understanding of concepts, ability to read code and interface effectively with development leads as part of the role.
* have strong knowledge of functionality and limitations of the following parts of the platform: standard activities object, integrations with Outlook and Exchange, sharing model, data modeling considerations, declarative development. Experience working with managed packages.
* No ramp up or supervised learning period for this role. Must be able to jump right in and be a lead/expert in very fast moving fast paced environment
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrated successful lead solution architect role on multiple enterprise implementations
* Excellent clear communication skills and analytical skills
* Excellent ability to synthesize, process and present/document information across multiple stakeholders
* Well organized and able to organize others
* Reliable, adaptable, team player
* Expert knowledge of Salesforce core (force.com) platform with certifications preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience
* Results oriented person who can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
About Jefferies Financial Group
Jefferies Financial Group is an investment and financial services company that offers a range of products and services in investment banking, equities, fixed income, and wealth management.