What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
* Administration of the customer relationship management system, Salesforce.com ensuring accessibility, proper controls and permissions are in place.
* Works directly with end users or business representatives capturing and documenting user requirements for large and small projects and designing appropriate Salesforce.com solutions.
* Builds, tests and deploys projects, enhancements, and bug fixes within Salesforce.com.
* Responsible for architecture and optimization of the CRM platform.
* Leads and supports Salesforce.com projects requiring third party vendor resources.
* Implement and administer Salesforce connectors with 3rd party applications such as managed packages, integrated internal databases or marketing automation tools.
* Resolves data issues including incomplete, duplicate or missing data.
* Develops reports/dashboards in Salesforce.com.
* Maintain alignment with Salesforce best practices and ensure compatibility with seasonal Salesforce updates.
* Provides end-user support and training.
* Five+ years of experience in building and supporting CRM systems (Salesforce preferred), Business Intelligence applications and/or sales management systems; Prior experience supporting sales analytics systems is preferred. Ideally within a global high-tech, B2B industry with user counts greater than 300.
* Proven experience with data modeling, flow charting, UI design and Agile.
* Experience building Salesforce.com Lightning pages and leveraging Salesforce AppExchange packages.
* Familiar with Agile methodologies and frameworks with SaaS applications.
* Advanced hands-on experience with completing standard Salesforce.com admin tasks, including:
* creation and maintenance of fields and new objects
* creation and maintenance of validation rules and workflows
* creation and maintenance of profiles, permission sets, and roles
* Experience training new users and creating release documentation.
* Experience selecting, implementing and monitoring AppExchange products and/or third party integrations. Bonus points for early Developer certification work.
* Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to think through various scenarios, understand the impact to a salesforce org, and then both provide and flawlessly execute recommendations with high attention to detail.
* Willing to service other time zones and be flexible in work hours as this is a global role.
* Demonstrated ability to work with little to no oversight, has initiative and confidence to complete tasks from start to finish.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with senior business partners and stakeholders.
* A self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
* Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently while prioritizing and planning effectively.
* Certifications required: Certified Administrator, Certified Platform App Builder
* Desired Qualifications: Einstein Analytics(Experience), Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (Certification), Pardot Specialist( Certification) and Informatica Middleware (Experience)
Requisition Number: 73258
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Information Technology
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for commercial and consumer markets.