With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries.
Our innovative products and services touch virtually every aspect of daily life and are used in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, manufacturing plants, refineries and other locations throughout the world. Many of the world's most recognizable brands rely on Ecolab to help ensure operational efficiencies, product integrity and brand reputation.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges - and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
Ecolab is providing an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Digital Solutions (CDS) team as a Salesforce Community & B2B Commerce Cloud (formerly known as "CloudCraze") Administrator. This critical role will provide world-class support to both internal and external users, conduct business and technical analysis to define new features and capabilities, administer the Community and B2B Commerce solutions, and extend those solutions through configuration.
The Salesforce Community & B2B Commerce Cloud Administrator will report to the Digital Product Owner for Ecolab's customer self-service and eCommerce portal - Ecolab Connect. Ecolab Connect is built primarily on Salesforce Community and B2B Commerce Cloud but also leverages additional platform capabilities such as MuleSoft and Marketing Cloud. Ecolab Connect will deliver improved productivity through self-service access to documents and information and increased revenue through intelligent cross-sell of our leading products and services.
What you will do:
* Provide world-class support to both internal and external users
* Manage incidents reported through various channels (i.e. email, phone, chat)
* Triage and prioritize incidents for resolution to a service level agreement (SLA)
* Resolve level 1 incidents related to data, configuration, and how-to
* Escalate break-fix incidents to level 2 support and monitor to resolution
* Document solutions for future reference and incident deflection at level 0
* Conduct business and technical analysis to define new features and capabilities
* Work with business stakeholders to identify and prioritize user stories
* Enhance user stories with acceptance criteria and process definition
* Interface with quality assurance to ensure tests and written and executed
* Provide developers clarity to requirements and implementation details
* Administer the Community and B2B Commerce solutions
* Support user registration, permissions, and access
* Manage master data (accounts, contacts, products, pricelists)
* Manage and maintain content and integration to content management systems
* Monitor order integration to ERP system(s)
* Extend the Community and B2B Commerce Solutions through configuration
* Configure roles, profiles, permission sets, and sharing rules
* Enhance standard and custom objects with formulas and validation rules
* Automate with workflow, process builder, and flow
* Import and export data with data management tools
* Create reports and dashboards
* Setup, build, and maintain Salesforce Communities
* Certified Salesforce Administrator
* 5+ years' of IT experience
* 3+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator configuring page layouts, workflow rules, process builder, validation rules, roles and profiles, reports and dashboards, custom apps and objects
* 1+ years' experience with setting up, building, and maintaining Salesforce Communities including managing sharing, security, and content
* Experience with an ITIL Service Management system (i.e. ServiceNow)
* Experience working with Agile delivery methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
* Sponsorship not available for this position
* BA or BS degree in a Computer Science or Information Systems related discipline
* Certified Salesforce Community Consultant
* Completion of B2B Commerce Foundational Training (B2B101)
* 1+ years' experience with setting up, building, and maintaining Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud including managing catalogs, pricelists, and orders
* Effective oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail and use of sound judgment in a fast-paced environment are essential
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Ecolab is a provider of water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services.