When you ask anyone what stands out the most about PFSweb, the answer will be the same: It's our People.
PFSweb employs more than 1,200 professionals and view our people as our greatest competitive advantage. We are a dynamic, high-growth, full service commerce and multichannel outsourcing solutions provider looking for the best and the brightest to work in our fast paced, entrepreneurial team environment.
How would you like to be part of a culture that embraces your talents and provides the self development tools you need to meet your career goals? Get ready to kick start your career with PFSweb!
We are currently seeking a Demandware Architect to work as part of our team. In this position, you will work collaboratively with the sales team, other delivery consultants, partners and sub-contractors to successfully scope and implement customer solutions.
* As part of pre-sales and post-sales phases, architect and design leading ecommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
* Lead teams of Implementation Consultants comprised of Demandware, and customer resources. Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
* Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
* Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on Demandware.
* Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
* Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team.
* Previous Solution Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C eCommerce, ERP, CRM, or similar.
* The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
* Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization.
* Strong documentation skills.
* BS or BA (In Computer Science or related field preferred.
* 7+ years work experience; with 3+ years in professional services/consulting.
* Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
* Experienced with web technologies, J2EE, Java, SOA, application servers, portal servers, middleware, ecommerce, enterprise application integration, databases, security, performance & scalability.
* Experience with Demandware, ATG, or other e-commerce platform a plus.
PFSweb develops and deploys comprehensive end-to-end e-Commerce solutions for a wide range of industries.