Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people's intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Forcepoint seeks to understand the world's cyber behaviors to stop the bad and free the good. We are reinventing cybersecurity with a transformative, behavior-centric approach that provides visibility to human interaction with data, understands the intent behind that interaction, and can dynamically adapt security countermeasures in response. By integrating our best-in-class products into the Human Point System, we will enable customers to deploy and operate a modern cybersecurity architecture that meets the challenges of today's digital world.
Forcepoint is seeking a Certified Salesforce.com developer with a keen eye for detail and extensive problem-solving skills to drive development of efficient and effective code. Attention to detail, creative problem solving, and a deep passion for learning and growth are key to success in this position. The role will be based in the Forcepoint office in Austin,Texas.
Are you a Salesforce developer who is always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability and functionality? If so, we want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to design and build world-class applications to meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment. You will be working in a supportive and fast-paced team with some of the top experts in the Salesforce development industry and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and acquire prestigious certifications. Bring your passion for elegant coding and customized design to our company and enjoy excellent pay and benefits, a generous vacation package and unique advancement opportunities.
* Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
* Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
* Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
* Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
* Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
* Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
* Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
* Ability to work with US based business partners
* Other duties as needed or required
Desired Education, Experience and Skills
* Bachelor's degree in business / technical field required or equivalent years of relevant experience.
* Certified Salesforce.com Developer
* 2+ years of recent experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of Salesforce.com
* 3+ years hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities; ability to identify problems and drive towards solutions.
* Able to establish relationships with stakeholders (business and technical) quickly and confidently to build trust
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to effectively document technical specifications
* Ability to lead effective and efficient meetings
* Ability to interact with regional teams (NA, APAC, EMEA & LA) via oral and written communication.
* Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
* IT Specific certifications (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP)