In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
* Would you describe yourself as a savvy seasoned Salesforce Business Analyst who excels at critical thinking and interfacing with the business and technology?
* Are you innovative and a self-starter able to work in a global team and be flexible and adaptable to meet complex project initiatives?
Deloitte Global currently has an opening for a tenured Salesforce Business Analyst. This position will be responsible for Global CRM BSA needs - executing the roadmap through monthly functional releases including leading the requirements and testing to stakeholder expectations. You will execute the alignment of business needs among the applications on the Global CRM platform. And will be responsible for aiding in the Salesforce COE strategy and direction. In addition, your role will involve implementing organizational delivery standards, monitoring work product quality, BA/QA resource task assignment, practitioner training, work scope management and the continuous enhancement of BA/QA practitioner delivery capabilities. This is a manager level role within Deloitte Global without direct reports.
Work you'll do:
The Business Systems Analyst will work independently or with team of developer(s)/technology professionals to solve complex business problems related to the management of complex mastered data aggregated from Deloitte's member firms. You will also analyze change requests/defects and help validate the applications within Global shared products team.
* Understands business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Elicits and documents functional requirements and test strategies for technical solutions to meet business needs.
* Possesses advanced level understanding of BA, QA/QC professional standards, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices.
* Directs and monitors BA and QA/QC activities to ensure the traceability and optimum coverage of business requirements by defined test plans, test cases and test scripts.
* Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements.
* Establishes the estimation of requirements documentation and testing efforts for various projects and initiatives.
* Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and project management with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
* Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs. Manages the Product Backlog for a product, working with the Technical Delivery Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project
* Works with Technical Delivery Manager and end users to plan and execute User Acceptance testing.
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Global Shared Products, we make an impact by Managing the aggregation and data mastering of member firm data to allow for a single view as used in all global applications. Our contributions lead to greatly reduced complexity in use and integration management for all of Deloitte's global applications.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
* 5-8+ years of business analysis experience with strong knowledge of Salesforce
* Understanding of Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Agile Methodology
* Experience with Salesforce workflows, process builder, approval workflows
* Experience with Salesforce Standard and Custom objects, fields, field validation rules
* Experience writing and executing SOQL queries, test scripts and test cases
* Proficient understanding of testing methodologies and how they're applied
* Strong communication, technical and virtual collaboration skills
* Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
* Strong relationship building and consulting skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients and cross functional team members
Education and experience:
* Technology Related degree or equivalent work experience
* CBAP certification
* People management experience including day to day responsibilities and performance management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20USAGTS005AJ0205