Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
About the role
The Salesforce Business Analyst will partner with our Sales Operations, Marketing, and Customer Service business partners to deliver cutting edge applications on the SalesForce platform. The successful candidate will deliver the strategic digital health solutions to give the Boston Scientific Neuromodulation business a key competitive advantage. Responsibilities include:
* Lead an Agile-trained team to deliver IT solutions through all phases of the software development life cycle from planning to hand off to production support
* Work with senior executives to define project scope and business case to support the project goals
* Ensure agile/scrum concepts and principles are adhered to by the project team. Must be able to be a voice of reason and authority and make tough calls
* Escalate issues and project risks as they arise and elevate them to management
* Be transparent to our business partners about development and grow business trust
* Has a detailed knowledge of business processes for sales & service and has suggestions or ideas on how to improve
* Perform configurations of Salesforce solutions including business process, page layouts, fields, workflows, reporting and dashboards
What we're looking for
* 5+ years of experience Information Technology projects
* Demonstrated experience planning and executing testing of complex cloud-based applications
* Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact.
* Strong technical competencies and demonstrated leadership competencies is required with a strong sense of personal accountability.
* Consultative skills for business solutioning and business stakeholder engagement
* Experience working as a Scrum Master, possess an Agile certification, or be comfortable working in a minor Scrum Master role.
* Proven working experience with at least 3 years as an IT Business Analyst in a Salesforce environment.
* Must have excellent interpersonal, and presentation skills
* BA or BS Degree preferred
* SCRUM certification preferred
* PMP certification preferred
* Salesforce Certification desirable
* Experience leading cloud-based project solutions preferred
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 440614
About Boston Scientific
Boston Scientific is a developer, manufacturer, and marketer of medical devices.